So a lots been going on the last day or so. Yesterday I had thrown up around 6 times. Dry heaving, that fun stuff. I basil you slept all day yesterday. My heart rate was steady around 125 and my temperature is 100.9.
I’m still losing weight and so I feel weak. I did do tube feeds, but used a boost breeze instead of my peptamen. I threw up this morning and continued to dry heave afterward. I got an ultrasound and nothing showed up. I also got tested for celiac and ibs, both negative.
My blood sugar got tested and was normal also. There testing me for c dif and May do a gastric emptying test, which I’m hoping they do. It tests for Gastroparesis.
I’ve been hooked up to I’ve fluids since I haven’t been taking anything in.
I’m planning on doing a marvel movie marathon. Yay.
I don’t really have anything else to say. Thanks for all the support.
That’s all for now,
So many posts… the time I’m uploading it’s more than 500 ports, but you get the idea. I can’t believe I’ve uploaded 500+ posts, I wonder how long I’ve spent on this blog..? 😂
Over my life I’ve watched many, MANY, movies. Here are some of my favorites.
- Ready, player, one- A dystopian world turns to virtual reality. Seriously watch it, my description sucks.
- A quiet Place- A world where you have to be quiet or misters will get you.
- Infinity war- Avengers movie, if you haven’t watched all the other movies you probably won’t understand it.
- Tag- A group of friends who have played tag for over 30 years.
- Any marvel movie- What it sounds like.
- A dogs purpose- About how a dog can impact you. It’s really good but also a bit sad.
- Wonder- Based on the book. A boy with facial deformities dealing with school.
- Grow ups- A group of friends and their families go on vacation.
- Grown ups 2x The second one.
- Crazy Rich Asians- Funny movie about a famous Asian guy who’s marrying a girl who has no idea who he is.
Here are some tv shows that I mostly recommend
- Limitless- A really good show about an ordinary guy who suddenly works for the fbi. I recommend this because its funny.
- The office- You all know what this show is.
- Stranger things- You also probably know what this is.
- Arrested Development- A family dealing with family stuff. You just have to watch it to understand.
- Once apron a time- I watched a lot of the seasons, but it can start to get weird.
These are all good things to binge watch.
That’s all for now,