Over my life I’ve watched many, MANY, movies. Here are some of my favorites.
- Ready, player, one- A dystopian world turns to virtual reality. Seriously watch it, my description sucks.
- A quiet Place- A world where you have to be quiet or misters will get you.
- Infinity war- Avengers movie, if you haven’t watched all the other movies you probably won’t understand it.
- Tag- A group of friends who have played tag for over 30 years.
- Any marvel movie- What it sounds like.
- A dogs purpose- About how a dog can impact you. It’s really good but also a bit sad.
- Wonder- Based on the book. A boy with facial deformities dealing with school.
- Grow ups- A group of friends and their families go on vacation.
- Grown ups 2x The second one.
- Crazy Rich Asians- Funny movie about a famous Asian guy who’s marrying a girl who has no idea who he is.
Here are some tv shows that I mostly recommend
- Limitless- A really good show about an ordinary guy who suddenly works for the fbi. I recommend this because its funny.
- The office- You all know what this show is.
- Stranger things- You also probably know what this is.
- Arrested Development- A family dealing with family stuff. You just have to watch it to understand.
- Once apron a time- I watched a lot of the seasons, but it can start to get weird.
These are all good things to binge watch.
That’s all for now,